Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Just A Kiss Bonus #4 Chapter 21


Edward’s Journal

April 3, 2011

The best weekend I’ve had…maybe ever.  Mom & Dad made it down for the games.  Bella was a nervous wreck meeting them.  She had no reason to be.  They love her already.  When Mom doesn’t like someone, it’s written all over her face and she kind of only speaks when spoken to.  At dinner last night, she was smiling and laughing and asking Bella a million and one questions.  First general stuff…about her family, her hometown, and her major.  Then about how we met, even though she already knew.  She’s just a sucker for a love story, I think.  Dad…he was quiet at first, which he always is…always making his mind up before getting too involved first.  He always does that…for protection, I guess.  But it didn’t take him any time before he was cracking jokes…LAME jokes…but that’s my dad.

We won the entire series, putting us in first place in the conference for now.  I hit well and somehow avoided errors with my mind sometimes wandering off into the stands where I knew my girl was watching.

She was really the reason the weekend was the best.  Being with her…in every way…in several ways...it’s everything.  It’s so easy to get lost in her, just let everything go.  No thinking about homework or grades, about people who only want to use me, about baseball. 

Well…that’s not entirely true…sometimes I have to think about baseball.  She just feels that good.  

April 10, 2011  

Our baseball schedule is so busy right now.  It’s like we have a game every other day.  That’s how it is in college baseball, though.  I like it because I love the game.  But I miss my time with Bella.  We don’t even get all of our study hall time because of the weekday games.  She understands and is so awesome about it all but…why couldn’t we have started this earlier in the year when I had more free time?  Not gonna lie…it sucks that my ball season is right before we leave for the summer.  We’ll need to talk about that before long…what we’re going to do…how often we’ll try to see each other.

May 12, 2011

She always knows when something’s bothering me.  She calls me out when I’m quiet…well, quieter than usual, I guess.  She doesn’t let anything get between us.  She is bolder in our relationship than I ever thought she’d be and I love it. 

She’s always up for an adventure.  Most of my weekends are occupied which sucks complete ass.  I don’t think I’ve gotten to take her out on a real date yet.  But she never complains.  She even finds ways to surprise me.  She met me at my apartment this afternoon with two dozen doughnut holes and on the bag she had written “I’m going to miss you a ‘hole’ bunch”.  Equal parts cheesy and cute.  I loved it.  But what I really loved was the send-off she gave me.

God she’s sexy without even trying.  She’s giving and I swear there are days when all I want to do is take…take it all…her mouth, her tits, her sex…

Shit…cold shower time.

May 17, 2011

I didn’t know welcomes could get any better, but as usual, I’m wrong.  Sometimes texts and calls just aren’t enough.  I crave…I need the physical contact with her.  I love watching her fair skin pebble with goose bumps just from whispering in her ear.  I love the blush she gets from the waist up when I take her shirt off.  I love the wrinkle she gets between her eyebrows right before she calls ‘bullshit’ on me.  I love how sometimes she laughs so hard she snorts and it embarrasses the hell out of her.  I love how she groans and pulls my hair when I stick my tongue in her belly button…and lower.  I love the smoothness of the insides of her knees when they brush against my ears when I’m…

Damn it.  We only have a few weeks left in school.  Fuck the no weekday sleepover rule.

May 22, 2011

Regular season baseball is over for another year.  Only the conference tournament, Regionals…and possibly the College World Series to go.

It’s also our last full week of school.  I usually love summers.  Carefree.  Sun.  Nothing but free time.

None of it will be fun without her.  Our plan is to see each other every three weeks.  Talk every day…all the time.  Unlimited texts.  It won’t be the same. 

I’m glad she’ll be coming to the post season games, even though if we win, I have no idea how I’ll keep from jumping her in front of God and everybody right out on the field.

June 24, 2011

I miss her.  I miss holding her hand.  My pillow doesn’t smell the same.  It smells like me.  All of my t-shirts are present and accounted for.  Well, except for the one.  It kind of sucks not teasing her about missing half of my wardrobe, only for her to bring it back freshly laundered…in her detergent.  Sly little thing.  I really liked it when she ‘accidentally’ left her black lacy panties in my basket.

Two more weeks until I get to see her.  She’s coming to Lucy’s beach wedding and I can’t wait to see her…and other things.  My hand is getting a little tired…especially after her dirty good morning texts that are usually followed by some kind of picture that she makes me swear to delete.

She doesn’t need to know that I email myself the picture…print it…stick it in an envelope in what looks like a long forgotten book…and THEN delete it.

If Mom ever finds them…

July 11, 2011

I need to move.  Or next summer we’re both going to have to find a way to take summer classes.  I can’t do this again…this being away from her.  I will say that our…reunions…are more desperate.  More intense.  I didn’t know there was such a thing.  I’m not the only impatient one.  That Cosmo shit has really come in handy.  Who knew?

She was beautiful in her dress, white with aqua blue flowered trim.  She looked sweet and innocent.  Her blush helped that.  That was because at first my hand just rested comfortably on her knee, my middle finger making tiny circles just on the inside…teasing her.  Hoping that gave her ideas for later.  It worked.  I saw her squeeze her legs together tighter.

And sex on the beach…not as tricky as you’d think at night and bikinis…may they never go out of style.

Just over a month until we’re back in school.

August 8, 2011

Okay.  I get it now.  Mother-hovers.  And Emmett was on vacation with Rosalie’s family, giving Bella and I zero alone time at night.  But we’re getting good at being sneaky in public.  I never knew I’d be that guy.  But Bella seems to find a thrill in doing something when there’s the possibility of being caught.  Must be why she stayed in so much trouble when she was younger.  Her ‘daredevil’ side is hot, I gotta say. 

We did have our first fight, though, which completely sucked and…well, it was totally funny.  She’s competitive…like really competitive.  We went to an arcade just to get out of the house and have something fun to do.  A real date (though thankfully not our first anymore.)  We played air hockey and ping pong and she threw a fit, swearing I was going easy on her and letting her win.

Um…I wish.  She’s just that good.  But she gets it in her head that I’m good at everything.  I held my own, but Emmett has taught her well.  She threw the paddle down and stormed off.  I found her over by the claw game, not knowing what in the hell I’d done.  Still not sure I really do.

But some snuggles and some apologies and some kisses…and winning her a Smurfette six dollars later seemed to smooth things over.

Fighting sucks…but making up is fun.


December 12, 2012

She wants to be engaged for a year.  She needs a year, she says.  Taking classes this summer was beyond brilliant.  I finished out the requirements for my math minor and it allowed her to start nursing school a semester earlier.  Now, we’ll graduate six months apart instead of a year.  Gives me time to find a job…on my own (get off my back, Dad.)

She wanted to go into social work at first but after being around Lucy so much and even visiting the children’s ward where she works…she changed her mind.  She wanted to be involved with hands on care.

That’s my girl.  Always taking care of someone.  Usually me. 

Find out what kind of ring she wants.  Check.

Have Rose sneak a ring out of Bella’s jewelry box for sizing purposes.  Check.

Have diamond set and pick it up.  Pray Bella doesn’t find out.  Check

Beg Mrs. Cope to help with the set up.  Check.  (Remind Dad to make a contribution to the library.)

Write out clues and stick them in her favorite books, hidden around the library.  Check.

Ask for her help on a last minute project.  (Check.)

When she finds me in ‘our corner’, ask her to be mine forever.  (Beg if you have to.)


January 4, 2014

It’s finally here…today she’ll become Isabella Marie Cullen.  It will no longer be just my name on her back, but it will be ours and it’ll be on her finger and hopefully always in her heart.
I was wrong all those years ago.  THIS will be the best weekend ever.

No comments: