Monday, November 22, 2010

Chapter 12 She Was White Trash

Chapter 12~(She Was White Trash)


BPOV

“You have lost your mind!”

“What?”

“You know what. I’m not wearing this!”

“Why not? It can’t be that bad!”

“How in the hell would you know? You haven’t even seen it on me yet.”

“No…but I have an idea. I am the one who bought it.”

“Yes, and I can see why, you little perv!”

“I can’t help it. I thought you’d look hot. You have to realize you’d be fulfilling so many of my teenage fantasies by wearing that.”

“That show wasn’t even on when you were a teenager.”

“Satellite.”

“Figures.”

“Look, I really want to win this year. Please do this for me. Don’t make me bring out the pout.”

“Edwaaarrdd…”

“Baby girl, just quit ya yappin’ and get your cute ass out here and let me see it already!”

“Fine. But consider this your foreplay because I’m sure as hell not doing anything else for you.”

I had been in the bathroom, trying on the costume that Edward had picked out for me to wear to Alice and Jasper’s Halloween party. The theme this year was going to be ‘Wicked White Trash’. For someone who liked to make people over and dress them up, I was shocked that this was the one time of year that Alice didn’t make demands. In fact, everyone’s costumes were a surprise to each other because it was always a contest to see who’s was better and fit the best within the chosen theme for that year.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I had been looking down trying to make sure I had the shirt tied just right under my boobs. Edward had chosen for me to go as Daisy Duke from The Dukes of Hazzard. When I looked up, he was reclined back on his elbows on the bed with his eyes as big as saucers and his jaw nearly dropped to his chest. He had apparently been stunned silent.

“Edward?”

He blinked his eyes a few times and shook his head before he spoke.

“Good God Almighty damn baby girl!”

“Please tell me you mean that in a good way.”

“How in the hell else would I mean it? You look…wait…shit! If you look this good from the front…Oh good Lord I’m an idiot! Do I even want to see it from the back?”

I walked over to him slowly, eying him like he was my prey.

“I don’t know…do you?” I asked coyly while running my fingers through his hair.

“Ummm…to quote you…hell to tha yeah!”

“Alright sugar. You asked for it. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” I leaned down and gave him a quick kiss and then turned around, popping my butt out a little bit while I looked over my shoulder at him.

Edward whimpered and bit his lip. So damn sexy.

“Amen!”

I turned around to question him when he quickly pulled me into his lap.

“What does that mean? Amen?”

“Well, I thought it would be a good thing to go ahead and say a prayer, thankin’ the Lord because that is the best little sin wagon I have ever seen!” he said, squeezing my ass. It didn’t help that he gave me the crooked grin and the wink, which sent a shiver up my spine. I hate him…wicked panty-melter.

I rolled my eyes instead. He didn’t need to think he had the upper hand. “I’ll say it again…you have lost your mind!”

He began kissing me down the front of my neck and into my cleavage where my costume left no need for the imagination.

“Hmmm…maybe. But you love me anyway,” he said, nuzzling his scruff across my collar bones, driving me crazy.

I sighed. “As much as I tried not to, I really do.”

“What do you mean you tried not to? I thought I was thoroughly convincing,” he said as he rolled his hips suggestively under me. Damn it. I need to abort this mission right now or I’m going to be walking funny. It didn’t keep my eyes from rolling back in my head…or that moan from escaping my lips.

“Yes you were. So convincing, in fact, I was late to work this morning. That’s why I have the weekends- only sleep over rule,” I reminded him while I kissed down his jaw line.

“But that’s a stupid rule.” He grabbed my hips and flipped us over on the bed so that he was hovering over me and brushing the hair out of my face. “Things have been so busy since before Homecoming that I don’t get enough time with you at night, or at all during the week. I just want to be with you whenever I can. Is that so terrible?”

He was tracing my lips now and I’m fairly certain he knew that he would be getting his way because of it.

“Ok, we can include sleepovers during the week, but there has to be rules.”

He knew he had won because I saw the fiery glint in his eyes before he could hide it.

“What rules are we talkin’ about? I’m not big on rules, you know.”

“Well, for starters, if we have sexy time in the morning, it has to be limited to one orgasm each. Your…enthusiasm was the reason I was late this morning,” I leveled at him.

“I’m sure I don’t know what you mean,” he said as he began to untie and unbutton my top.

Lord I could already feel the lust haze clouding my brain. He’s doing this on purpose, the little devil.

“I’m talking about the fact that I woke up this morning with someone’s hand between my legs.”

“Hmm…that sounds vaguely familiar now that you mention it,” he said, although his words were muffled against the swell of my breast where he was placing sucking kisses.

“And then I was attacked against the shower wall!”

He chuckled and looked up at me while he started tracing his finger down my chest and rib cage.

“Oh, thaaat…I don’t recall any complainin’. It was more like hollerin’ the way I remember it,” he smirked.

“I would suggest you keep that finger still if you want to keep it. I’m trying to have a conversation here and you are making it very hard to think.”

He ground his arousal into me. “No, I think you are the one that’s makin’ things hard.”

I growled and pushed him off of me and sat up, trying to fix my shirt.

“Edward, please. All I’m saying is that I’m trying to be responsible here. I felt like I was doing a walk of shame this morning when I walked by Carmen. I could tell she was biting her cheek trying not to smile at me while she raised that all knowing eyebrow. I happen to love my job…you know…the one where your dad is my boss? I’d like to keep it and you make it difficult for me to want to do that sometimes. It’s so easy to get lost in you because I love you and you feel so good. Just please agree with me on this one little request?”

“If I agree, can we get back to business? I’m not too sure I like to be left hangin’.”

“Business huh? You mean like a job?” I asked suggestively, reaching out and pressing my palm firmly over his tented pants.

“Yeah, sure,” he groaned and closed his eyes.

“Yeah sure…what? You agree to not making me late anymore with your excessive excitement, or yes to the job at hand?” I teased him.

“Both. Whatever you want. Just…yes!” he panted as I continued to add pressure to him.

“That’s a good boy. Now, I need to get this costume off before it gets wrinkled. I’d hate to get it messed up before the party,” I said, hopping off of the bed and starting back towards the bathroom.

“Oh hell no you don’t you teasin’ little Jezebel!” He was leaping off of the bed and running after me before I could even make it half way across the room. Edward scooped me up and carried me inside. He reached over and turned on the water in the shower while I was undressing.

“Why don’t we practice this shower thing so I can know exactly how much time I have to…what did you call it? Attack you in the mornings.”

One of these days I’d learn not to make deals with the devil.

-x-X-x-

Halloween was on a Sunday this year, so on Saturday of the weekend before, the church was hosting an event for the children called “Hallelujah Harvest”. They had bouncy houses, face painting, carnival games and all kinds of food for not only the kids of the families from the church, but for the entire community as well. Even though this was a smaller town in the grand scheme of things, most kids didn’t do traditional trick-or-treating anymore. In the evening, the preachers, elders and deacons and their wives parked their cars in the parking lot and decorated their opened trunks so that the kids could dress up in their costumes and walk around and ‘trunk-or-treat’.

Not having surrounded myself with many friends, especially those with kids for the last few years, I didn’t realize what I had been missing out on. Not only was I falling in love with my new friends, or better yet, my family; I was quickly being swaddled into this whole community. I loved its quaintness and charm. It was being a part of things like this that had me already rethinking my future. Not that Edward wasn’t reason enough; he was the very best reason at this point. However, this type of fun and togetherness that was felt throughout the community was enough to push me to start thinking about some important decisions for my future.

Speaking of the devil…Lord I loved to watch him walk. Well…strut. That smile wasn’t hurting anything either.

“Hello lovin’. You havin’ a good time?” Edward wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up for a twirling hug. He placed a very chaste kiss on my lips when he put me down. We did have little ones everywhere we looked after all.

“The best! This is awesome sugar! Look at all of these kids! They are so happy and excited. I’ve never been to anything like this before.”

“Well, that is the point, to have fun. Things aren’t like they were when we were growin’ up where you could go from door to door, beggin’ for candy. So, this is the alternative. I happen to think it’s even better.”

“Me, too. Did you see Ally and Mary Beth? Didn’t they look precious?”

“Yes I did. How do you think I got talked into these cat whiskers?” he asked, pointing to his face paint.

“Those weren’t your idea?”

“Ha ha. Hardly. The things I do for my nieces,” he smiled, leaning down to give me an Eskimo kiss.

“I’ll have to see if Mary Beth will let me borrow her cheerleader uniform. It could come in handy later,” I said, biting my lip.

“Ooh baby girl…you are a wicked little thing, talkin’ so dirty in the church parking lot. I’ll have to keep my eye on you.”

“Hmm…and what about tonight? Will you have your eyes on me then?”

“You know I will. That’s actually why I came over here. It’s time for us to go get changed and head over to Sassy’s house. They left about ten minutes ago. Looks like all of the grandparents have the grandkids tonight, so no one has a curfew. Come on! I’m ready to get you into your daisy dukes so I can get you out of ‘em,” he said, walking backwards and pulling me by the hand towards his truck.

“Now who’s the wicked one?”
-x-X-x-

I had never been more thankful that it happened to be a warm Halloween in Alabama this year. According to Edward, it could go either way. Considering the fact that he chose to barely dress me for this party, I wasn’t complaining about the seventy degree weather.

Edward and I offered to supply the alcohol for the party. That got us out of decorating duty, which made Rosalie call me a myriad of not so nice names. I was over it.

Every year the Cullen’s rotated hosting duties for the Halloween party. Whoever the host was for the year is who decided the theme. The theme dictated how everyone was supposed to dress and the kind of food that was served. They had been having these parties since they were teenagers, which is when the bet for the best costume started. They used to dress individually, but Edward told me that once Alice brought Rosalie home with her from college, that changed. From then on Emmett and Rose always dressed as a couple as did Jasper and Alice. This year, Edward said that he was ready to join them.



We briefly knocked on the door, only as a means to let Jasper and Alice know that we had arrived. They obviously had an open door policy with each other. In fact, they all did. We were getting there early as part of our costume reveal. They said that this year they were having a special guest judge to decide the winner. The prize was that the two losing couples would pay for the winning couple to go on an overnight date. If Edward and I were one of the losing couples, we also offered to keep the kids for the night. I actually had no idea how to feel about that part. I loved every little one of them to pieces, but I had never babysat kids overnight before. I’d have to follow Edward’s lead on that one.

“Hey Sas! We’re here. Where do you want us to put this stuff?” Edward called out.

Since I was Daisy Duke, he decided to dress as Luke Duke, her cousin. Having been subjected to a Dukes of Hazzard marathon weekend, I knew that it was Enos that had a crush on Daisy. So when I asked Edward why he hadn’t dressed as him instead, he told me that he thought it would keep with the theme better. You know…white trash…dating your cousin? Worked for me. He was way hotter in his tight worn jeans, slightly unbuttoned blue plaid shirt and Dixie flag belt buckle. And did I mention the cowboy boots? No? Hmm…damn shame. They did wonders for his ass.

Alice walked around the corner to the living room from the kitchen and I thought my eyes would bug out of my head when I saw what she was wearing. This was going to be the best party ever! Alice was basically dressed in head to toe spandex. Her top was leopard print and had red zippers all over it. Her pants were black and had zippers at the ankles and she was wearing the most hideous leopard print high heels that had a red bow at the top. Her usually twisty black hair was teased into some serious pageant up-do. There were seriously no words.

“Who in the hell are you supposed to be?” Edward bravely asked.

“I’m a trailer trash trophy wife, you idiot. What does it look like?”

“Peg Bundy,” I said. She smiled brightly at me.

“Exactly! She was the best white trash wife ever, right?”

“Well where is your Al?” Edward asked, looking around at all of the mismatched lawn chairs that were scattered around the living room where the real furniture used to be.

“Oh, he’s not Al, but he is really channelin’ the white trash tonight. He ought to win for both of us! Although, Bella, you are smokin’ hot. Was this get up your idea?”

“Not even. Do you think I would willingly show this much ass in public?”

“True. Jazzy! Come in here!”

A few minutes later, Jasper walked around the corner and I doubled over laughing at the first sight of him. He had on a mullet wig, an unlit cigarette dangling between his lips, a white mesh wife beater tank top, grease stained, worn acid washed jeans, and he topped it off with a trucker hat that said ‘Warning: hot moms make me horny’.

“Watch it there Miss Daisy. I don’t think your cousin Luke would appreciate it too much if I got a peek at your cash and prizes,” he drawled in his lazy way.

I couldn’t even be bothered to care. I couldn’t even imagine how Emmett and Rosalie were going to be dressed. They had kept their costumes super top secret. Secret like, Rose didn’t even tell Emmett until this morning what their costumes were.

We grabbed a generic coke from one of the coolers that was posing as a coffee table while we waited for everyone else to arrive. After looking at what was on the table in the kitchen, I was glad that Alice suggested that we eat real food before coming. She had set out squeeze cheese and Ritz crackers, pigs in a blanket, chili, tater tots, fruit cocktail and moon pies as part of the white trash feast. We would be eating off of paper plates with mismatched plastic cutlery. The best part was the vinyl Nascar tablecloth. Alice had taken the white trash decorating to a whole other level. I would have never expected this from her.

The doorbell rang while I was in the kitchen and I heard Jasper shout, “No way!”

I walked around the corner to see Rosalie and Emmett standing in the entryway.

“Oh…” Alice started.

“My…” Edward continued.

“DOG!” I screamed, running into the room.

“Holy shit! You so win! I don’t give a rip who the judge is!” They had just made my day with their costumes.

Emmett and Rosalie were dressed as Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth. They were perfection and I was completely jealous, although Edward and I would have never been able to pull it off.

Emmett had on black jeans over black boots, a black leather vest that had fringe on the sides and a large cross stitched into the back, no shirt, his badge, sunglasses, and a wig that was so real looking I had to touch it. Rosalie had even given him the tribal looking braids on the sides and drawn tattoos on his arms. If it weren’t for Rosalie’s outfit, I wouldn’t have been able to quit looking at Emmett. It was unreal how well she nailed this outfit for him.

She was wearing leather pants that were way too tight, a pink halter tank top that she had obviously stuffed to the gills, a bleach blonde wig, a pink phone hanging from her belt along with a pair of handcuffs and a walkie talkie. But the best part, other than her ginormous boobs and fake piercings, was her super long hot pink fake nails that stuck out of the tips of her black gloves. She was rockin’ Beth Chapman.

“Well why are y’all just standin’ there? Get your asses in here. Our judge should be here in a minute,” Edward said. He had a funny look on his face and winked at Alice, making me wonder just who this person was going to be. I was praying it wasn’t Doc because I’d die if he saw this much of my body. Of course, he had seen me in a bathing suit, so I guess I shouldn’t worry too much.

Rosalie was telling us how she had started shopping for their costumes the same day that Alice told her the party theme. She said she was out for blood this time after losing to Alice year after year. I didn’t really understand the competitive nature of these crazy Cullen’s, but it sure was a lot of fun to watch.

There was a timid knock on the door and Alice got up to answer it. A moment later she walked into the living room with none other than my friend Angela!

“For the love of God, tell me this isn’t how you people actually live!” she said, looking around Alice’s living room.

“What are you doing here?” I screamed, jumping up and running over to hug her.

“Funny thing. One morning I called you on my way into work, thinking that you would just be getting up. When low and behold a very sexy sounding sleepy man answered your phone and told me that you were in the shower. As it turns out, someone had left out a few of the more recent developments in their relationship with said sexy sleepy man, so I decided it might be time to make a trip down south. I got Edward’s number and called back later in the week and we planned this little surprise for you. So…SURPRISE! I’m only here until Monday, which you have off, thanks to your hella fine man. Tell him thank you like a good little girl.”

I just stood there shaking my head. I couldn’t wrap my brain around the fact that my only real friend in the last couple of years was really standing here with my new friends…and had been invited by my boyfriend.

I let go of Angela and turned to look at Edward, who for some reason was looking very sheepish as he rubbed the back of his neck. He was absolutely the best and I was more than sure I’d have to repay him later. I walked over to him slowly until I was standing right in front of him.

“You did this for me?”

“Sure I did baby girl. I thought you might could use a little bit of your old life. I know we can be smotherin’ and overwhelming. I thought it would be nice to see a familiar face. Plus, you can introduce her to how we do things down here. She might like it,” he said, shrugging his shoulders.

Cutest, sweetest man alive. And all mine.

“I love you Edward Cullen.” I reached my arms up around his neck and pulled him down and gave him the slowest, wettest kiss I could manage. A clearing throat broke us apart. I rested my forehead on his, looking into the most beautiful green eyes that were so full of love.

“I love you too baby girl.”

“Alright…if we are gonna get this party started with sloppy kisses, we may as well go on ahead and break out the Boone’s,” Jasper said teasing us.

“Boone’s Farm? Is he serious?” Angela asked me.

“As a heart attack.”

“What? Even the website says that Rick Flair loves it,” Jasper said defensively.

“Oh crap. Don’t get him started. Y’all come on. Everyone else is startin’ to pull up and I’m ready to have some adult fun! Come on girls! Let’s crank up the music and dance!” Alice was pulling us out onto the back porch and away from the men. It wasn’t until then that I really got a good look at what Angela was wearing.

She had on a cut off denim skirt that was so short, it showed the ruffled panties she was wearing underneath. She also had on dirty platform flip-flops, but the best thing was her shirt. It was a pink t-shirt that she had cut off at her midriff and it had a sparkly iron on cat that beside it said ‘wanna touch my kitty?’ I’d never let Edward pick our costumes again, because while we looked damn hot, we weren’t winning a damn thing tonight.

-x-X-x-

As the party raged on, the men participated in several contests. Emmett reigned supreme as the winner of the pigs in a blanket eating contest, the can smashing contest (which explains so much, by the way, since they were smashing them against their foreheads), and the beer guzzling contest. Well, I’m not sure if it would actually be called guzzling. They were drinking out of those helmets that had the straws that go from the helmet to your mouth. This, however, led to the belching contest. I was so glad I didn’t have to watch Edward participate in those. It might have ruined his whole mystique.

No, he was content to divide his time between cheering the guys on or teasing the ever loving shit out of me with his mouth and hands. He was killing me and he knew it, the cocky ass. He would get me all worked up and then leave to go cheer for the next competition. He’d be paying for that later. Tying him up came to mind. He’d have to learn the hard way to keep those frisky little hands to himself.

Not long after the contests were over, Rosalie passed around a hat that had slips of paper to the remaining couples at the party. It didn’t slip my attention that Angela had huddled up with a guy Edward said was named Ben and was one of the assistant coaches along with Emmett. He also taught driver’s education and economics at the high school. I wasn’t sure how those two subjects went together, but then again, I had learned not to ask. It’s just how things are here.

The slip of paper that Edward drew out of Jasper’s trucker hat said ‘boy does girl’ and had a number on the back, but nothing else. Rosalie winked as she walked her big boobs by me. She was up to something and I couldn’t tell if it was going to be good or bad. Either way, I was sure I’d be blushing to the tips of my toes before it was over with.

“Did every couple get a slip of paper?” Rose asked as she took her seat by Emmett. There were six couples left that included Emmett and Rosalie, Jasper and Alice, Angela and Ben, Mike and Jessica Newton, Heidi and Marcus Hollingsworth, and Edward and I.

“If you look on the front it will either say ‘boy does girl’ or ‘girl does boy’ and there is a number on the back. The number on the back is the order you’ll go in for this last little competition.” Still confused, we all stared blankly at her.

“Emmett, bring out the Jose’ and the limes! We’re doing body shots! You’ll use the front of your paper to see who takes the shot. If it says boy does girl, the boy takes the shot off of his woman, and vice versa. Any questions?”
“Are those the only rules? We can do whatever we want?” Edward asked. Lord have mercy. I’ll never make it. Our paper said ‘boy does girl’ and we were the last number in the group. That will surely give this wicked man too much time to think and plan.

“Whatever you want,” she nodded.

He looked over at me with a very mischievous, crooked grin and leaned in until his lips were pressed to my ear and said, “Hell to the yeah, baby girl. Just you wait.”

The man reduces me to whimpers. There are no words for that much sexiness.

I looked him in the eyes, raising my eyebrow. “Bring it on, Rose!”

Mike and Jessica went first and their shot was pretty generic with him just licking her neck before she handed him the shot. Of course, I was surprised they even managed to do anything at all since they were already three sheets to the wind.

Angela and Ben went next and she shocked the hell out of me by making him lean back on top of the coolers. She leaned over him and licked the salt off of his hip bone before taking her shot and kissing the lime out of his mouth. Go Angela! I somehow doubt she’ll be staying at my house tonight.

After that it was Heidi and Marcus’ turn. I knew Heidi from the hospital. She worked in the lab on the same floor as I did and was Maggie’s daughter. Her husband wasn’t very original either. He licked the salt from her shoulder. She was holding the shot glass, but at least he didn’t use his hands to get it from her…not that it was sexy. Because it so wasn’t. However looking at who was left, I had a feeling I’d be good and turned on by the time this contest was over.

Rosalie and Emmett went next. She made him take his vest off and sit on the floor, lean back and prop up on his elbows. She popped open the button of his pants and placed the shot glass right inside. She straddled his thighs, leaned down and licked the salt trail from every single ab muscle he had before leaning over and taking the shot…with no hands. Now that’s how it’s done so that it’s sexy!

I couldn’t help myself…I stood up and clapped for my girl!

Jasper led Alice to sit in a chair so that she was facing everyone. He stepped behind her and said something in her ear, making her giggle. He leaned around and lowered the zipper that was located at her cleavage about two inches. He then set his shot glass right inside. While standing behind her, he licked the salt trail from behind her ear all the way down to her cleavage where he also took his shot with no hands. It wasn’t until then that I noticed that Alice didn’t have the lime in her mouth. He winked at the rest of us and grinned wolfishly before leaning down and retrieving the lime that he must have hidden in her cleavage as well. I guess Jasper’s a boob man!

Oh my Jesus Lord! That means it’s our turn.

Edward had been quiet. Too quiet. He grabbed my hand and walked us into the dining room.

“I need a table for this,” is all he said to everyone else. My heart was absolutely pounding in my chest. Like he wasn’t sexy enough, the quiet confidence was rockin’ my world right about then.

“Lay down…on your stomach,” he said to me with hooded eyes. I followed his command not having any idea what he was going to do. Was he going to lick it off of my back?

He had the shot glass in one hand and the lime in the other. He walked to the end of the table where my head was and looked me in the eyes before he said, “Open.” How in the hell was I supposed to open my mouth and not let anyone hear the moan that was surely about to come out of it?

I opened my mouth and he placed the lime there. His eyes were dark and scorching by this point and my breathing was seriously getting out of control. He walked around the table, tracing the line of my body as he went, paying special attention to the back of my thigh.

He then clasped his hands around my knees and spread my legs apart just a little bit further. Right at the apex of my thighs, on the table, is where he placed the shot glass. Oh fuck. There really was just no other word at this point.

“Now,” he waited until I looked over my shoulder at him. “Watch.”

I watched as he dipped two fingers between my legs into the shot glass and made a line from the inside of my thigh to the outside of my knee. Then he added the salt. He reversed the direction licking from my knee back towards the inside of my thigh until he reached the shot glass, moving slowly and looking into my eyes the whole time. He ran his nose down the center seam of my shorts before he wrapped his lips around the shot glass and slammed back the tequila. Then he crawled up on the table behind me, grabbing a handful of hair and pulling my head back so that he had better access. He leaned down and bit the lime and my lip in the process, so that the juice spilled down my chin. He licked the juice off of my chin before kissing the living daylights out of me.

I couldn’t see. I couldn’t think. I couldn’t breathe.

“Shee-yit…”

“Y’all so win.”

“Take me home,” is all I could manage to say.

-x-X-x-

Edward drove like a bat out of hell getting us back to the house. I didn’t wait for him to come around and open my door. I had places to be and people to do and chivalry was out the window for the time being. I had no intentions of being a lady anyway.

We barely made it into the door before his lips and my hands were everywhere. He led me over to the stairs where after only two steps, I collapsed. We weren’t going to make it to the bed for this. I needed him right then. This whole damn night had been hours of torturous foreplay and I was over the teasing. It was time to pay up.

I hoped he wasn’t attached to that shirt because I sent every button scattering around us as I ripped it to get it off of him. He groaned when he untied my shirt and discovered that I hadn’t been wearing a bra all night. I merely smirked at him. Serves him right. With every inch of skin that he revealed, he wasted no time in licking and nipping at it with is teeth. I’d probably be a puddle by the end of the night, but I’d be a happy puddle.

He slowly pulled down my shorts and the tiniest pair of panties ever along with them. I didn’t have time for slow. I reached up, unbuckled his belt and shoved his pants down. Holy cow…does Luke Duke go commando? ‘Cause Edward as Luke Duke does. God, you are so good to me.

I wrapped my still high-heeled feet around his legs, bringing him down to me. He was breathing hard and bracing himself with his hands on either side of my head on the step.

“This is gonna be hard and fast baby girl.”

“Sugar, it looks like you already have the hard taken care of. Now shut up and get on with the fast. I needed you like yesterday.”

He leaned down and gave me a searing kiss and entered me in one hard push, making us both moan in pleasure.

“You’ll kill me I swear to the Lord above you will! You feel too damn good.” Every stroke was hard and I could feel the edge of the stairs digging into my backbone with every thrust, but couldn’t find it in me to care.

Nothing felt like Edward. Every time with him was better than the last and I swear my feet were going to cramp if he made my toes curl any harder.

I could tell by his groans and swears that he was really close, so I reached between us to touch myself. When he saw what I was doing he began to speed up his movement, which sent me blindly over the edge.

“Unh, Edward, yes!” With that I felt him explode inside of me as he bent his head down and bit me on my shoulder. We were both so out of breath you would have thought we had been at it for hours instead of minutes; it was that intense.

“Sweet Jesus lovin’! Where in the hell did that come from?”

“No clue, but if you give me a minute, I’ll be ready to go back there,” I panted.

I felt him lift his head and look around for a minute. When I opened my eyes, I saw what had made him begin to chuckle.

Not only was I naked on the stairs in just my red ankle strap high heels, but his pants were down around his feet that were still clad in his cowboy boots.

He looked at me with a smirk and said, “Jasper would be so proud.”

I grinned knowing that Sassy probably would be, too.

-x-X-x-

No comments: