Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Just A Kiss Bonus #3 Chapter 18


Edward’s Journal #3

March 5, 2011

This is our first away series of the season and I can honestly say…it kind of sucks.  I don’t really remember caring one way or the other before…if we were out of town or not.  A game’s a game.  Obviously rivals are more fun to play, but this is just another team within our conference.  We beat them by two last night and lost by one today.  Too many errors and our relief pitcher…wasn’t much of a relief.  He worked Emmett’s ass off in the last inning with all those wild throws.  Hopefully tomorrow goes better.

Losing the game isn’t the worst part.  It’s being away from Bella.  Is that weird?   I’ve gotten so used to being with her every chance I get.  Our alone time and our long conversations, texting between classes and flirting with next to no words…and now…our physical relationship.  Yeah…I really miss that.

She’s gorgeous and giving and so funny.  I think I miss her friendship as much as all the other stuff. 

March 9, 2011

The good thing about being away?  Coming home.  What a fucking welcome!  My girl was waiting at my door with dinner (pizza from our favorite place) and more kisses than I could count.  Later she gave my tired muscles a massage and then really worked me up before helping me relax again.  But my mom raised a gentleman, so I was sure to reciprocate.  Afterwards, we were so tired that we may have broken the “no week day sleep over rule” and she may have been a tad late to class the next morning…hence the rule.

I’d be lying like a dog if I said I was sorry.

March 15, 2011

Fewer words are winding up on these pages it seems.  I save them for Bella.  I want her to know everything.  I want to know everything about her in return.  She has an essay due in her English class on Thursday, so she had to miss practice this afternoon.  It wasn’t the same without her.  I like her watching me where I’m most confident.  I know who I am when I’m out on that field.  I’m learning more about who I want to be when I’m with her.

She makes it impossible to hold anything back when I’m holding her in my arms.  I don’t remember feeling this way about anyone before.  It’s like I need her.

March 18, 2011

I’m nervous as shit.  I don’t just want or need Bella…I love her.  And I’m going to tell her…tonight.  I’ve slipped so many times and almost said it over the last couple of weeks.  Surely she has to know.  She’s been working so hard on her essay this week and I miss her.  I miss her face.  I miss her laugh and her smell.  I miss her squirms and moans.

Shit.  Study hall is doing me absolutely no good today.  I need to figure out where in the hell she is.  I haven’t kissed her nearly enough this week and we’re about to be apart for a week.

Spring break sucks.

March 22, 2011

She loves me, too.  I thought she did.  I’d hoped she did.  But to hear it is…well, it’s what I’ve been waiting for.  It seems like I’ve waited forever, but it’s just that I’ve been waiting for her.  No one else. 

I wanted her that night…wanted to show her with my body, not just my words, just how much I meant it.  But the last time we escalated our physical relationship and then I was out of town, the longing nearly drove me crazy.  After a long talk, we decided to wait until we get back to school to have sex…make love?  Both?  Either way.  I just want to be with her.  It’s been so long for me I’m a little nervous that I won’t make it good for her.  I know it will be her first time, which is scary enough, and I want it to be perfect.

She has all the confidence in the world in me.  I wish I could borrow some of it from her. 

Mom and Lucy are using me as their little errand boy, running here, running there…all to get ready for the engagement party.  It’s not their first and they still have wedding showers after this.  Who knew there was so much grunt work that goes into getting married?

I talk to Bella every day, several times a day and we finally got a chance to Skype.  She’s a devil woman, though.  Perfect tits on display.  Killing me.  Like I’m not jerking off enough as it is thanks to her dirty good morning texts.  I really hope she keeps up with those when we get back to school.

I love it when she teases me, but I can’t tell her that…well, not just yet anyway.  She makes it so easy.  She makes everything easy these days  it seems.

March 24, 2011

Emmett texted me during the party last night.  He wanted to surprise Bella.  Something about he owed her for something she did with Rosalie.  I don’t know.  I didn’t bother with the details.  It was a way for me to see my girl.  What I do know is that it took me about five seconds to talk to Mom and Dad once we got home, pack my shit and get it in the car.

I have no idea if she’ll be happy or pissed.  I just know I want to see her and I hope she feels the same way.  She’s definitely worth getting up early and making the five hour drive.

March 27, 2011

She was happy!  Again…that girl knows how to welcome someone properly.  I found out later that Emmett asking me to surprise Bella had a two-fold purpose…and those two are devious!   I never want to get on their bad sides.

Apparently Bella helped Rosalie do some scheming to snap Emmett out of some kind of relationship rut, effectively driving Emmett to Bella’s for help getting rid of the mom squad.  When he found out she was the master mind…he owed her…in more ways than one.  Like Bella said…my appearance was retaliation and restitution all wrapped up in one.

Speaking of the moms…somehow I missed out of the fact that Renée and Renata are twins.  That was a trip.  And Charlie…well…he was quiet at first.  Confused as to why I was there in the first place.  But at least he knew about me.  And once we started talking sports, everything was easy.  And because I wanted it to stay that way, I was fine with following the house rules, unlike Rose and Emmett. 

But that didn’t mean I didn’t enjoy the tag-team tactic Bella and Emmett had worked out against their mother-hovers so that we could each sneak off and…do what teenagers sometimes do.

Now that we’re back at school…I’m looking forward to being back in our little bubble where parents don’t hover and there aren’t engagement parties to attend.  It’s just me and her and us trying to find our way in this world…together.  Always together.
I’m ready for anything and everything…as long as it’s with her.  Soon…so soon, the time will be right and I’ll show her in every way. 

No comments: