Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Just A Kiss Bonus #2 Chapter 14


-Edward’s Journal Bonus #2

February 13, 2011

The guys from the team had a party last night but I decided not to go.  Emmett and Jasper gave me shit about it but it’s not really my thing.  It wouldn’t be hard to get dragged into it, but I really need to stay focused.  Instead, Lucy met me at the batting cages.  I’m glad we try to get together on Saturday nights.  It seems to keep her from missing Brady so much and it keeps the baseball bunnies away from me.

I told her about Bella.  About how she’s Emmett’s cousin but not really anything like him.   About how beautiful she is and how bad I want to ask her out.  About how she seems so shy that I’m not sure how to approach her without scaring her off. 

Lucy’s suggestion?  “Well, you’re always at the library when you see her so why not say, ‘I made sure to bring my library card ‘cause I knew I’d be checkin’ you out.’”  I swear we aren’t related.

We laughed so hard she nearly fell off the bucket and then I completely missed the ball.  Talk about striking out.  In more ways than one.  I’ll miss her next year for sure.

February 14, 2011

She beat me to it.  Today when I gave her my usual ‘sorry Bella’, she spoke back to me.  I couldn’t let the opportunity to be closer to her pass me by, but unfortunately our conversation was cut short. 

Note to self:  Bean Jasper at practice tomorrow for interrupting me.

 I didn’t realize how out of practice I was with girls.  I need a plan. 

February 15, 2011

For the love of God, I cannot sleep.  I finally asked Bella to dinner, even if it was just pizza at the apartment.  I was almost afraid I wasn’t going to be able to shake Victoria.  That girl is persistent.  But I looked up and there was Bella.  And I was right.  She is fun to talk to.  We talked for hours and it seemed like just minutes. 

God, she’s so smart and so funny.  I have no idea how she and Emmett are even still alive.  That stunt they pulled with the squad car alone should have gotten them arrested.  Good thing her dad’s the police chief.  Well good for them.  Not sure how that’ll be for me.

Her body is sick.  Curves just…and legs…and ass…Self-control is going to be a major issue around her.  I didn’t know just holding hands could be such a turn on.  I wanted to drag her over onto my lap while we were talking and it took every bit of my strength not to kiss the shit out of her after we walked back to her dorm.  But I have to pace myself.  Too much too soon is how I got burned the last time, not that I think she’s anything like Maggie.  Still…proceed with caution. 

Aw, shit.  I forgot to get her number.

February 21, 2011

I don’t remember the last time I wrote this consistently in my journal, but this girl has me twisted in a complete knot.  She surprised me again by asking me to dinner the other night after I finally got her number.  Seems as if she’s slowly coming out of her shell.  I’m glad she’s getting more comfortable around me.

Tonight we ate at The Caf with our friends.  The dude is one of my best friends, but I swear sometimes Emmett can be such a jackass.  Bella may be used to his constant badgering, but I’m not putting up with his shit, especially where our…relationship…is concerned. 

I want to be with this girl.  It’s getting harder…in so many ways…to hold back.

February 23, 2011

I try to make her smile, but I’m not sure if I know anything about romance or whatever.  So I’m just honest.  Hopefully that goes a long way.  I asked her to come to opening day this weekend.  My parents can’t come this weekend since it’s a single game and they live four hours from here.  But I know they’ll come in a few weeks when we have a double header on Saturday and then another game on Sunday.  I wonder if it will be too soon to introduce them to Bella.

February 25, 2011

She’s gorgeous when she sleeps.  Funny, too.  I found out that if I trace the lines of her face while she’s sleeping, she scrunches her nose and puckers her lips.  I may have stolen a few quick pecks.  That’s probably creepy as shit.  But I couldn’t help it.

At one point every inch of her was pressed up against me, her shirt riding up and showing me her belly button.  Closer inspection would show that my Little Miss Shy girl used to have a belly button ring.  I had to pull her shirt down and roll her over before I lost my cool.  I felt enough like a perv for having a hard on while she slept innocently. 

I’m not going to last.  God let her be as ready as I am.  By those kisses and how she dug her fingers into me…I think she is.

February 27, 2011

We won our game.  I played well and even got my first homer of the year.  Hopefully I’ll stay off the DL and keep my stats up as we go along.  We could have played better overall, but a win’s a win in my book.

Lucy got to meet Bella and then everyone came over after the game.  God, I’m an ass.  But winning just…does things to me.  To most guys, I think.  I didn’t mean for them to meet that way, but what’s done is done and they seemed to hit it off.
If I thought Bella was beautiful before, now I think she’s perfect.  Her skin with the creams and the blushes…everywhere.  Her hair all over my pillow.  The arch of her back and the curl of her toes when she has an orgasm…

No comments: