Friday, December 24, 2010

Chapter 20 (They Planned & Partied)

Chapter 20~(They Planned & Partied)


April 2011

BPOV

I had never been so thankful for time to fly by. The last three months were a complete blur of activity and planning. Our wedding was planned for the end of April, but we weren’t going on our honeymoon until June when Edward would be finished with his classes for the summer. We could have waited until June I suppose, but honestly, we just didn’t want to wait any longer than we had to in order to be married. There were days that one of us begged the other to just go to the courthouse and make it legal already, but we knew that even if we did that and managed to keep it a secret, our family would find out anyway. That’s how things go in small towns; there really are no secrets. I really didn’t want to break Esme’s heart by not having a formal type of ceremony and I most certainly didn’t want to miss out on seeing my man waiting for me at the end of the aisle in his suit with his messy hair and crooked grin. He said he didn’t want to miss rubbing it in Pop’s face some more that I had actually said yes and was going through with it. Sigh…not just men…Cullen men! Can’t live with them; definitely can’t live without them.

It was the Thursday before our wedding and Angela was going to be arriving soon. When I called her to give her the news about my job and then about the engagement she screamed her fool head off in full blown, potty-mouthed excitement. It was during that same conversation that she finally spilled the beans that a certain young man had flown north to spend some time with her, twice, this winter. Talk about getting an earful. I let her know…just how completely awesome I thought it was! Of course my new mission was to try to talk her into moving down here as well. I knew Ben would be on my side and it was the only reason that I allowed him to pick her up from the airport so that they could have a few hours alone before I sent Sassy after her.

Rose was usually the muscle of us girls, but this was a job for Alice since people didn’t normally mess with women who were pregnant. Alice was about twenty-six weeks along now and in March, we had found out that the newest little Whitlock was going to be another boy whom they were going to name Brooks. Jasper had been strutting around, proud as a peacock. But Alice…poor girl; she looked like she had swallowed a basketball, but she was feeling great so far and had no complications. We never told her, but she was actually one of the considerations we made when choosing our wedding date. Since babies and pregnancies were so unpredictable, we didn’t want to wait until she was in her last trimester and chance the possibility of her being on bed rest like she was last time.

We also wanted an outdoor reception, so we didn’t want to wait until it got too hot to be able to do that. Edward told me that in the spring and fall in Alabama you were taking a chance of it either being hot or cold; rare were the days that were in between. I didn’t care. I was willing to take the risk and I’m so glad that I did. The forecast was gorgeous! It was going to be sunny with a high temperature of seventy degrees and a light breeze. It was going to take place in the late afternoon, so we decided to tent the seating area, just in case.

I actually had very few things that I was specific about when it came to the planning of the wedding. I wanted to pick the colors, the venue, the cakes and my dress. Everything else I delegated to Alice or Esme. They knew way more than I did about fine details. All I had to do was give final approval, which pretty much turned out to be unnecessary. Everything that they picked had been perfect and it was getting increasingly difficult waiting out the two final days until the wedding was actually here; however, there were a few more things that we needed to get through first.

Tonight Edward and I were hosting a pre-wedding party, as we decided to call it. We felt like we kind of took the fun out of getting married for some people because we had everything we needed, so there was no need for bridal showers or handy man parties. We also weren’t having bridesmaids or groomsmen. It was just us…getting married. We wanted our family to surround us in love and support, not merely stand beside or sit behind us.

In appreciation for them and our friends, we were renting out Sugar’s for a night of singing and dancing, and if I knew most of them like I thought I did, it was sure to end in some sort of debauchery. Case in point’s belly was walking into my living room before its owner and my long lost friend was tagging along behind her, pouting.

“Look, Ang, if you can’t get down to business in the three hours that we so graciously allowed you, it’s really not my problem.”

“I told you that getting busy was not my problem. It’s the fact that you damn near beat the fucking door down while said business was being taken care of that I had a problem with,” Angela growled at Alice.

Oh Lord. Not smart.

Alice spun around and grabbed Angela by the shirt and pulled her down closer to her level. Angela was eight inches taller than Alice after all. My eyes widened, ready for the showdown that was about to occur as Alice narrowed her eyes at Angela, who at least had the brains to look a little scared at this point. I’ve said it before, but Alice has some kind of freakish upper body strength for her size. Now she had the hormones to drive it even more.

“Listen here you Amazonian drama queen…first of all, you’d be wise to clean up that mouth of yours. We don’t let the f-bomb drop around here since we started spittin’ out kids like Pop-Tarts. If they ain’t actin’ like little carrier monkeys for some kind of germ, then they are squawkin’ like damn mockin’birds, copying every honkin’ word you say. You might want to think about that if you’re gonna become a permanent fixture around here. Secondly, this weekend ain’t exactly about you getting’ laid. You’ll have your time with your man, but until then, this is about my cousin and his lovely bride-to-be. During all pre-planned wedding activities you’d better find a way to keep those legs closed or I swear to God I’ll hogtie you and I don’t mean that in a good way. Nod once if you understand.”

Angela nodded. I covered my mouth so that when Alice turned around she wouldn’t see me laughing. I wasn’t so sure I’d be a fan of being hogtied…well, not by her.

Alice let go of Angela’s blouse and helped her to smooth it before running her fingers through her own hair. She turned back to me with a peaceful smile on her face.

“I’m sorry you had to see that, Bella, but…well, you know my motto; some people just need to be told. Now, what snacks do you have because Brooks is starvin’.” I pointed to the cupboards where I had a Sassy stash. With all of the planning over the last few months, I had learned a trick or two to tame the beast.

I welcomed my friend with a hug and got her up to speed on wedding stuff before going upstairs to start getting ready for the party. Rosalie was picking up my surprise costume before meeting us at Sugar’s. Edward and I had each planned a top secret sexy performance for each other and I was dying to know what he was going to sing. I begged and pleaded for him to go first because I had a feeling my song and dance was going to be the performance that wrapped up the night for us. Poor man…he’d never know what hit him. I was just glad that it was only going to be our family and friends, minus the people our parents’ ages and the kids. It was definitely not going to be a show suitable for all audiences. I can’t believe the idea was even mine. Of course when I told the girls my plan, they wouldn’t let me back out of it. If it all went well, they would all be happy women once they made it home anyway.

-x-X-x-

I felt Edward walk up behind me before he ever wrapped his arms around my waist.

“You havin’ a good time?” he asked, nuzzling the rim of my ear with his nose. I knew he loved to see the shiver that always inevitably came whenever he did that. I couldn’t help it; my ears and my neck were my ‘spots’ and he knew it all too well.

“Of course, sugar. Aren’t you?”

“Well, you’re here, so you know I am. Besides,” he said, starting to tug on my earlobe, “a little birdie told me that I was gonna seriously enjoy my surprise song.”

I was going to kill her. It was already taking every ounce of courage I could muster to do this for him while half of our family and friends watched.

“I swear to all that is holy…now that Sassy’s pregnant her hormones have her damn mouth in overdrive. Did she tell you what I’m doing?”

He started rubbing his scruff across my bare shoulder in attempt to distract me. Shit! It’s working…of course it always does.

“Give her a break. She’s like…I don’t know…ten months pregnant or somethin’ and she’s just excited for us.”

I sighed. “I know. I’m really just teasing anyway. Isn’t that part of being a Cullen? Giving each other a hard time?” I said, teasing him by grinding my ass against him. He groaned in my ear as he pulled my hips harder against him, causing me to whimper in return. Mmmm, game on and tie score.

I was glad that we were standing in a dark corner off to the side of the stage because things between us could always quickly become inappropriate for a mixed audience. Jasper was sitting on a stool in the spotlight crooning Smile by Uncle Kracker to his little lady love who was preciously rubbing her not so little baby bump.

I found myself staring at her, or her belly rather, more often than not when we were together these days; desperately wondering what it was like and desperately hoping that it wouldn’t take long for me to get pregnant. I didn’t know if anything could be better than starting a family with Edward.

I turned in his arms and buried my face in his chest, just taking him in; his smell, his warmth and the steady rhythm of his heart beating beneath my just nibbled ear. One of Edward’s hands was twirling the ends of my hair while the palm of the other hand was pressing into the small of my back, bringing me closer to him.

“I love you,” I murmured. “So damn much.” As usual, I was getting a little overwhelmed with emotion but it was something that I had finally begun to accept and embrace. The dam that used to be around my heart had long ago burst and had since flooded my heart with an insane amount of love for this man and in less than forty eight hours, I’d be his for life.

He pulled on the ends of my hair to tip my head back so he could look me in the eyes; his deep green eyes boring into mine.

“What’s wrong, Lovin’?”

I shook my head. “Nothing. I just love you and I’m so ready to be your wife.”

“That sounds just short of Heaven baby girl. You wanna know what part I’m lookin’ forward to?”

I raised my eyebrow at him because I could only assume that his naughty self was talking about the honeymoon.

Apparently reading my mind, he rolled his eyes at me. “No, dirty girl. I wasn’t actually talkin’ about that, although I have been dyin’ to know about your latest little shoppin’ trip with the girls.”

“You’ll find out soon enough,” I said, leaning and kissing the little scar on his chin.

“Hmm…I can’t wait! But what I’m really lookin’ forward to is seein’ you walk down the aisle to me and then when you slide that ring on my finger showin’ everybody that I’m finally your husband.”

I groaned. When we had gone shopping for our wedding bands a few weeks ago, I nearly attacked the poor man right there in the middle of the store. I had never seen anything so sexy in my life. The platinum band just looked so…right on his long and very dexterous finger. Lord have mercy…I was about to marry the man and just the thought of what those fingers could do was enough to make me blush like a teenager.

He chuckled, knowing what I was thinking about because as soon as we left the jewelry store I did in fact attack him. He cradled my face between his hands before ducking his head so that he could run the tip of his nose down the side of mine before placing the softest whisper of a kiss against my lips. I could barely call it a kiss, it was so soft, but soon, and with more pressure it turned into a caress as he gently sucked my bottom lip between his two soft ones. The man could bring me to my freakin’ knees! I slowly trailed my fingers up the indention of his spine and over the lean muscles of his shoulder blades before hooking my hands over the tops of his shoulders, pulling him down even closer to me so that I could devour him. He beckoned me with is tongue, calling me to taste every inch of his mouth while he returned the favor.

We were so lost in each other that what finally drew us apart was realizing that the room had gone dead silent apart from the sounds that we had been making. I buried my face in Edward’s chest and giggled at having been caught by everyone, totally defeating the purpose of standing in a dark corner…that I realized was no longer dark.

Edward’s chest vibrated under my cheek as he hugged me tighter to him and chuckled while asking the onlookers, “What?” His scent was making my head spin. He smelled like us; a mix of his cologne, my perfume and warmth. Now that we had been caught very much making out, I wondered if it would be entirely inappropriate to lick him. Probably. Pity.

“Look, these folks ain’t here as payin’ customers to your little bump and grind, tonsil hockey tournament. They are here as your guests, so get your asses up here and sing the damn song,” Jasper drawled.

I wonder if Alice would consider having Jasper castrated instead of just doing that vasectomy she was talking about. I’ll make her some fudge…or bring her a Blizzard. That might work.

I stood up straight and squared my shoulders and then turned and walked towards the stage, grabbing my guitar on the way. I leaned down and whispered in Jasper’s ear, “You’re just jealous because rumor has it that Sassy has delegated the love making duties to Rosie Palm and her five sisters. Don’t ask me how I know that, but just so we are clear, the only reason that I’m not announcing it to the entire party is because you were my best friend’s best friend until I blew into town wearing my blue cheeky panties. Now shush it before I decide to go public with that shit.”

I stood up and quirked an eyebrow at him to be sure we had an understanding. He leaned around me to glare at Edward. “I’d stay on her good side if I was you,” he said, shaking his head as he jumped off of the stage to join Alice. I thought he said something along the lines of ‘already a damn smart ass Cullen’, but I chose to ignore it. His kids deserved a dad after all.

Edward was still grinning and looking proud when we took our guitars and sat on the stools, facing each other. “You ready, baby girl?” he smirked with his crooked grin.

I bit my lip, letting it slowly slide between my teeth. Ah yes…pupils dilating, bringing out the predator in my man. “I’m always ready for you, Sugar.”

‘Jezebel,’ he mouthed to me. ‘Devil,’ I mouthed back while we listened to the hoots and hollers and catcalls due to our flirting. He shook his head. “Alright, here we go!”

He began strumming the strings of his black guitar while I beat out a rhythm with my knuckles on the wood of the back of mine.

I don't want to get up baby, let's turn off the phone


I don't want to go to work today or even put my makeup on


I've got better things to do than my to do list anyway


Hide under the covers and waste away the day


Let's just lay here and be lazy, baby drive me crazy


All I Want To Do-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ooo


All I want to do-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ooo is love you

I got up off of the stool and began to walk around behind Edward, dancing and shaking my hips as I continued singing.

I got my whole life to change the world and climb the ladders


Looking at you looking at me is the only thing that matters


Come a little closer baby, we can talk without the words


Hang a sign on the door, please do not disturb


Let's just lay here and be lazy, baby drive me crazy

As I ran my hands up over his shoulders, I could feel every muscle flexing and twitching with the movement of his arms as he played his guitar and I could feel the vibration of his voice as he sang along with me.

All I Want To Do-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ooo


All I want to do-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ooo is love you

I laced my fingers in his gorgeous, messy hair and tugged his head back and sucked his top lip in my mouth quickly before releasing it and singing the next lines.

Give me a kiss, from that Elvis lip,


You don't want to miss this,

We finished the song soon after and my Sugar put his guitar down on my vacant stool and picked me up and twirled me around while laughing into my neck.

“Are you tryin’ to kill me? I mean, my mama is in this room, woman!”

“You ain’t seen nothin’ yet, sugar! I’m just getting started.” He growled as he kissed me. We had one more duet left to perform. We were going to sing Jackson by Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash before he and Jazz wound everything down for the night, minus our surprise songs of course. We knew it would be a fun song to sing together and besides…how could we go wrong singing a song from such an iconic and in love couple? Easy. We weren’t wrong. Everyone was singing and clapping and dancing along with us and it was the good time that we wanted our family and friends to have with us before we got married.

Esme requested that the boys sing Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen. After watching the Hope for Haiti event on television last year, she just knew her fellas could bring the house down with it…and boy did they. I thought I was going to cry before they were finished. Esme and Alice actually did! Edward and Jasper lightened the mood by singing To Love Somebody by Ray Lamontagne and Damien Rice, Down the Road by Kenny Chesney with Mac McAnally and several of their regular honkey tonkin’ songs, as they called them.

The party finally wound down around eleven and all that was left was basically the people that had been at Alice and Jasper’s Halloween party when we did the body shots. I had gone backstage with Rose as soon as everyone had left so that she could help me get into my costume. Apparently it was up to Edward to help me get out of it, and I dang sure wasn’t complaining about that. She made my make up look much more dramatic with jet black liquid eyeliner, mascara and bright red lips. There wasn’t much we could do with my hair since we were in a bar bathroom, so just pulling it away from my face was going to have to work.

I pulled a trench coat on over my costume and tied it at the waist until it was time for my big stage reveal. The rest of our friends were all sitting at the tables that were close to the stage, but one lone chair was positioned on the floor right in front of Edward. Hell yes! It was time for my show! The only rule we were bound to in our choice of song was that it couldn’t be original. It was a night to have fun, not be all sloppy romantic. There would be time for that on our wedding day. Edward didn’t know it, but I wasn’t even singing my song. I wasn’t stupid enough to think I could do it justice.

Edward stood on the stage and took a long drink from his water bottle with his head tilted back. Lord help me I wanted to tell everyone to leave so that I could have my wicked little way with him right in the middle of that freakin’ stage. He had worn, what I called, his fine-ass jeans and a charcoal grey t-shirt that showed the definition of every lean muscle he had in his chest, back and shoulders. In essence, watching him just stand there and drink was killing me softly. Doc and Esme should be fined for making that boy. He was just too much. That was the only way I knew how to put it.

In my drooling haze I hadn’t even noticed that he was standing in front of me until he laughed at me. Hateful! Keep laughing brother. You’ll get yours.

“You reckon you’re ready for this, baby girl? The song I picked out is pretty damn hot,” he smirked.

I’ll see that smirk and raise you a sneak peak, sugar. I trailed my finger from the top button of my coat up the little bit of bare skin that was showing, across my collar bone and to my very red, pouty lips. His eyes hungrily followed my fingertip until it got to my lips and he groaned.

“I believe I have already said that I was always ready for you, sugar. Now quit stalling and show me whatcha got.”

“Oooh, lovin’…you shouldn’t have said that,” he said, pressing his mouth against my ear. Lord, his lips were like velvet against the shell of my ear. I could feel every word he said, even if I wouldn’t have been able to hear them. “Since this is our last night together, because apparently all of the women in my life hate me, I’ll be showin’ you what I got all…night…long,” he growled, squeezing my hips and nipping at my earlobe between the words. Holy hell…we’re gonna need clean up at center stage! The only thing I could do was whimper and that was good enough for him.

Edward walked back to the stage and took a seat on the stool by Jasper, who was his back up, as usual, only instead of his guitar, he had a tambourine. Huh. Emmett jumped up in front of them and snatched the microphone away to address what was left of the crowd.

“Alright kids…we all know Edward is finally gonna make an honest woman out of Little Bell here on Saturday, but in honor of all of their fornication and debauchery, they have each opted to perform one song for each other. Even though these songs aren’t their original words, and thank the Lord for that ‘cause it would be seriously weird, I’m sure they will be still be hot as fire! I mean, we all saw the body shot at Halloween, right?”

More whistles and catcalls were heard all around and I crossed my legs and arms, trying to curl in on myself. I looked up at Edward who I noticed was staring at my crossed legs. I had forgotten about the stockings I was wearing, and now they were on full display. I watched his Adam’s apple bob in his throat as he swallowed thickly. He bit his bottom lip and squeezed his eyes shut as he shook his head. Suddenly, I wasn’t so embarrassed by what I was about to do and the fact that this whole room was going to be a witness to it. Maybe I’d be getting thanked for all of the debauchery that Edward’s and my shenanigans tended to inspire.

“Okay, Little Bell…get ready sister because even I’m proud of my bubs for pickin’ this song. Bring it on, fellas! Y’all give ‘em a hand!” He hopped down off of the stage, clapping loudly for the boys and kissing me on the cheek before he joined Rosalie behind me.

Edward winked at me and flashed his wickedly crooked grin. “This is for you baby girl, and trust me…I mean every single word.” With just a few chords he was playing:

Taking a moment just imagining that i'm dancing with you


I'm your pole and all you're wearing is your shoes


You've got soul, you know what to do to turn me on until I write a song about you


And you have your own engaging style, you've got the knack to vivify


And you make my slacks a little tight, you may unfasten them if you like


That's if you crash and spend the night

Mother humper…Butterfly by Jason Mraz.

But you don't bode, you don't pay, you got everything you need


Except for me, sister you've got it all


You make the call to make my day


In your message say my name


Your talk is all the talk, sister you've got it all



Curl your upper lip up and let me look around


Ride your tongue along your bottom lip and bite down


And bend your back and ask your hips if I can touch


Well they're the perfect jumping up point


Getting closer to your butterfly


Oh. Holy. Fuck! I’m a dead, dead woman. Lucky as shit woman…but a dead woman.


You float on by


Oh kiss me with your eyelashes tonight


Or Eskimo your nose real close to mine


And let's mood the lights and finally make it right



Mmm mmm And all I really need to see


You pull your knee socks up


Let me feel you upside down, slide in, slide out


Slide over here, climb into my mouth now


See that puddle on the floor? That would be me…the bride-to-be…melted into a pool of straight up lust.


Butterfly


Well you landed on my mind


Actually landed on my ear but you crawled inside


And now I see you perfectly behind closed eyes


I wanna fly with you


But I don't want to lie to you



I can't recall a better day


Sun coming to shine on the occasion


You're an open-minded lady, you've got it all



Butterfly, baby, you've got it all

I should have gone first. I will never make it through this without falling down or throwing up or attacking him.

EPOV

While all of my fool friends and family were cheering and hollering and clapping, I hopped off of the stage and yanked her off of the chair and crushed her tight little body against mine. I knew she loved it when I twirled her, and I twirled her so good she squealed.

“I love you, sugar! That was insane, it was so good!”

“Mmm, thank you baby girl,” I said, placing her back on her feet and kissing her lightly. I didn’t want to mess up those gorgeous red lips. I had plans for those later. “Now get your ass up there and show me what’s under this coat, Mrs. Cullen.”

“Your wish is my command, Mr. Cullen. But first, you need to take this chair with you and have a seat back up on the stage.”

“Yes ma’am!” She didn’t need to tell me twice. I had already nearly lost my shit when I saw those freakin’ pantyhose things and heels she was wearing. Those would most definitely be staying on later.

After Rosalie queued up the karaoke machine, she took the microphone in the same style that Emmett had. Lord help, they had been together too long. “Let’s hear it one more time for Edward and his super sexy song!” I rolled my eyes while everyone clapped. I wondered how drunk everyone was. We had supplied an open bar after all. “My new sister, Bella, has chosen a song that is sure to set all of you men on fire. Ladies, if you don’t get lucky tonight, it’s time to trade up on ya man! Bella, come on up here sister and show him how it’s really done!”

I think Alice, Angela and Rosalie were hollering louder than the guys…which was probably smart if the guys wanted to stay alive.

Bella stood in front of me, facing the crowd and still wearing that damn coat when the music started. While the man chanted she had her hands on her hips, barely shaking them.

Tarzan and Jane were swingin' on a vine


Candyman, Candyman


Sippin' from a bottle of vodka double wine


Then she turned to me and sang over the music, “Sweet. Sugar. Music Man,” and ripped open her trench coat. Oh my Jesus Lord! All I could see was black and corset and bows and boobs and…shit! How am I supposed to watch this?

I met him out for dinner on a Friday night


He really had me working up an appetite


He had tattoos up and down his arm

She had walked behind me and trailed her fingertips inside the sleeves of my t-shirt and squeezed my deltoid where my tattoo was.

There's nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm


He's a one stop shop, makes the panties drop

She pranced back around in front of me and popped her ass right in my face, giving me the perfect view of those panties…or probably lack thereof. Fuck…we’re ‘bout to give them two shows for the price of one.

He's a sweet-talkin', sugar coated candy man


A sweet-talkin', sugar coated candyman


Oh yeah..


He's a one stop shop, makes my cherry pop


He's a sweet-talkin', sugar coated candy man


A sweet-talkin', sugar coated candyman


She bent her knees, almost squatting and then swaying her hips to the left side, and then followed by doing the same move to the right, all while looking over her shoulder at me and before backing up and straddling my lap. Gah, I’m glad she’s a nurse ‘cause I can’t honkin’ breathe! I gripped her hips and held on for dear life.

Woo yeah



Well by now I'm getting all bothered and hot


When he kissed my mouth he really hit the spot


He had lips like sugar cane


Good things come to boys who wait

Oh sweet lovin’…you better believe I ain’t fixin’ to wait. When we get home, it is ON, baby girl!

Sweet sugar candy man [whispered]


He's a one stop, gotcha hot, making all the panties drop


Sweet sugar candy man [whispered]


He's a one stop, got me hot, making my uh pop


Sweet sugar candy man [whispered]


He's a one stop, get it while it's hot, baby don't stop


Sweet sugar [whispered]




He got those lips like sugar cane


Good things come for boys who wait



He's a one stop shop with a real big uh


He's a sweet-talkin', sugar coated candyman

I didn’t hear the last part of the song because as soon as she sat in my lap and gave me my own little lap dance, I was deaf and dumb, but thankin’ the good Lord that He had yet to strike me blind. I had to shake some sense into my sex addled brain. The woman had definitely earned her Jezebel title and God help me, this woman was about to be my wife!!

Apparently the song had ended and I never noticed because I was in a Bella induced lust haze and had barely heard the whistles. She was panting and had the girls all up in my face and the only thing I was coherent enough to do was kiss the ever lovin’ shit out of her. And so I did; have mercy I did. When I could manage to break free, which wasn’t easy seeing as how she was doing that hair pullin’ thing I loved so damn much, I stood up and threw her over my shoulder.

“Thank y’all for comin’, but she’s about to take me home. Consider this our ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign.” I popped her on the ass and high-tailed it for the truck, all while she was hanging upside down, giggling and grabbing my ass.

“How ya feel about practicin’ for the honeymoon, lovin’?”

After I plopped her in her seat she looked up at me, all blushed from her performance and from hanging upside down, and said with absolutely no hesitancy, “I think practice makes perfect, sugar,” she grinned.

“Well here’s to perfection,” I whispered against her lips before capturing her mouth in one of the last kisses I was going to have before I became a married man.

No comments: