Friday, December 3, 2010

Chapter 15 (She Went on a Date)

Chapter 15~(She Went on a Date)




BPOV

“Well, whatcha think?”

“You know what I think.”

“But I want you to tell me. I need to hear it.”

“Are you fishing for compliments this morning?”

“I might be. Now tell me.”

“Fine. It’s big, Sugar.”

“I know that. Be specific.” He was being playful. So was I.

“It’s really big. Is that good enough?”

“No,” he pouted.

“It’s full and really thick, too.” I grinned at him wickedly.

“That’s better. Tell me more.”

“Well, to be honest, I’m not sure how it’s going to fit. I’ve never seen one that length or width in person.”

“Oh, well that’s easy. It’s gonna go in the back.”

“No way, no how. It’ll never fit in the back.”

“The Cullen’s like it in the back. Dad says Mama even demands it. It looks better from back there. Wait ‘til you see. I promise you’ll like it.”

“I don’t doubt that you can get the job done. I just still don’t see how you are going to get it shoved in there.”

“Did you forget about the French doors on the back porch?”

Esme had gone to the Christmas tree farm the day before and picked out the tree she wanted to use in their home this year and asked Edward if he could pick it up and bring it to her house. I had assumed that she would be putting the tree in the sitting room in the front, but Edward assured me that it always went in the family room in the back of the house. Esme didn’t care whether people would be able to see it in the front window or not when they drove by. She wanted it to be where she could see it all the time since she put so much work into decorating it.

She was already clapping and squealing as we got out of the truck to unload the tree. Sometimes it was hard for me to believe that Alice was her niece and not her daughter. I walked around the front of the truck where she ran out to meet me and engulfed me in great a big hug.

“Hey Sweets! This is a pleasant surprise. I didn’t expect to see you! How’d he rope you into goin’ with him so early on one of your days off?”

I shrugged my shoulder. “Told me I was pretty.” She raised an eyebrow at me. “He may or may not have had to agree to take me to Chick-fil-a for breakfast on the way out there.”

“Good girl.”

“Aah, I let him off easy this time since he’s leaving me next week.”

“You know you are welcome to come here and stay with us those nights, right? I would imagine it could get a little lonely out there once the sun goes down.”

“I appreciate it. I probably will come over for supper one night at least. I think Rose and Alice have reserved a little girl time one night, too. Otherwise, I have Roscoe to keep me company.”

“Well good luck with him. To be a dog, he’s as much of a pouter as Edward is when Edward’s not around.”

“Hey…I’m standin’ right here,” he defended.

I walked over to where he was standing and wrapped my arms around his waist. “If you’d use your super powers for good instead of evil, we wouldn’t tease you about it like we do,” I said, smiling innocently.

He pressed his lips to my ear and whispered, “You ain’t the only one who knows how to tease, baby girl. You’d be wise to keep that in mind for when we get back home.” He turned me back towards his mother and popped me on the butt before giving me a light push in her direction. “Tell Dad to get his tail out here and help me while you two go find somewhere to behave…please.”

Esme put her arm around my shoulder and began leading me into the house.

“I’m sorry Sweets…the bossiness is genetic. How ‘bout you and I go in and have some hot chocolate?”

-x-X-x-

Edward and I left the Cullen’s that afternoon with full bellies and full hearts. Emmett and Rose had come over with the kids so that we could all decorate the Christmas tree. It had been a tradition since Emmett and Edward were little that the entire family decorated it together, and while they did, they enjoyed the first homemade cookies and hot chocolate of the season. It was very Norman Rockwell and I even said as much. Esme assured me that it was for her own sanity because if the boys were going to be pestering her about helping while wrapped around her ankles anyway, she might as well put them to good use.

I fully expected that when the tree was finished, it would look like a decorator had waved her magic wand over it leaving a symphony of matching ornaments and carefully tied ribbons. What I saw instead when she opened the boxes that housed all of the ornaments, were bits and pieces of Cullen family history. Delicate snowflakes crocheted by the loving hands of a grandmother. Snowmen made out of cotton balls glued together by the school aged hands of Edward and Emmett. There were also personalized frosted glass ornaments that had a name or initial to represent everyone in the family.

I watched on quietly and happily as everyone hung their own ornament somewhere so that it could be seen on the front of the tree. I had been laughing really hard watching Emmett with Riley on his shoulders battle for the best and highest spot on the tree when Edward sat down beside me on the arm of the couch.

“Now what do you think?”

“It’s definitely better in the back,” I quipped. He shook his head and gave me his crooked grin.

“I have something for you.”

I raised my eyebrows at him as he handed me something that was wrapped in red tissue paper and tied in a bow at the top with white curling ribbon.

“Be careful. It’s fragile…and one of a kind.”

I pulled on the ribbon and gently parted the crinkly paper. I gasped because tucked inside was a green frosted glass ornament with a red ‘B’ and polka dots on it.

“Edward,” I could only whisper as I looked up into his smiling green eyes. I immediately stood up and hugged him as fiercely as I could. I knew he wasn’t really talking about the ornament being one of a kind, but rather what it represented. “This…,” I couldn’t get anything else out for the lump in my throat that accompanied the new tears.

“Shhh, baby girl. No need for cryin’. It’s just an ornament,” he murmured against my ear.

“It’s not just an ornament. Not to me.” He pulled back, kissed my tears away and leaned his forehead against mine.

“Me neither. Hey, why don’t you go pick out a spot to hang it?” I nodded and walked towards the tree. I knew everyone had witnessed our exchange, but I didn’t care. In that moment it was only the two of us.

I reached up to the middle of the tree and hung my ornament where it was meant to be; right next to Edward’s.

-x-X-x-

“Why aren’t you coming with me again?”

“Because I don’t have a cushy job where I have all major holidays off; not to mention a week long fall break, two weeks for Christmas, spring break and then three months in the summer. Some of us have to work for a living.”

He clearly didn’t think that was funny because he tackled me onto the bed. Edward was leaving to take the band kids on a five day trip to Disney World the next week and had asked me to come with him. Edward had applied for a chance for the band to be able to perform in the Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade back in January. He told me he submitted the application on a wing and a prayer based solely off of the previous year’s competitions and performances. He was floored when the invitation came in and the poor kids were just as surprised. I could not think of anything more fun for them in their young lives. Having watched and listened to them perform for months now I was really excited that they were going to have this opportunity. They had worked so hard and they truly deserved it. I hated that I had to stay here and work, but it was part of what I signed on for. Besides, I’d still get to see the parade since it was pre-recorded, not to mention the fact that I would be snuggled up with Edward while we watched it as it aired on Christmas Day. That was the silver lining that I was holding on to in not getting to experience it firsthand with him.

“Cushy job, huh?” He dug his fingers into my sides while I squirmed and squealed beneath him. “I can’t believe you said that. Now I’m not going to give you any clues about your surprise.” That got my attention. Well that and something else.

“You know I just like to get you all riled up,” I said, squirming some more and letting him rub against me in all the right places. “I think it worked.” I glanced down between us.

“Jezebel. Why don’t you love me?” he pouted as he began to place tender kisses along my jaw bone and down my neck. I rolled my eyes at him even though he couldn’t see me.

“I do love you. I love you enough to let you go,” I said with as much seriousness as I could muster.

His groan was muffled from between my breasts where he was assaulting me with a deadly tongue. “This is the last time I’m gonna say this, so listen good, woman. Stop watching the Lifetime Movie Network. That was the worst line ever. Very after school special.”

I sighed. “Fine. But you better at least bring me back a souvenir. Something in addition to the Minnie Mouse ears with my name sewn across the back,” I smiled up at him.

“Done. Now will you shut up? I’m kinda in the middle of somethin’ here.” He sat back on his knees and unbuttoned my jeans.

“Will you tell me about my surprise?” I lifted myself up so that I could take off my shirt.

“It’s an overnight date. That’s all you’re gettin’ out of me. Now shush, baby girl. I believe there are some areas down here that are requirin’ my service,” he said as he began pulling my jeans and panties down my legs.

“Oh, is this a full service station? Lube…rotation…the works?”

“I guess you’re about to find out.” So bad yet so, so good!

-x-X-x-

The next day after I got off of work I drove over to Belles and Beaus to see Alice. Edward was busy with the band trying to fit in as many extra practice sessions as they could in order to get ready for the parade. I knew that if I was going away overnight with Edward, I was in dire need of some new lingerie. I had a plan for him and I knew just the person to ask to help point me in the right direction. I didn’t exactly have a lot of time to shop, so I needed the Fashion Fairy to rescue me.

I walked into the store, but didn’t see Alice anywhere. Her helper was changing out the front window display, hanging twinkle lights and making everything look all Christmasy. I asked Holly where Alice was and she told me she was in the bathroom and that she had not been feeling well for a couple of days.

I walked to the back of the store where the employee restroom was located and leaned against the wall across from the door for a few minutes until Alice came out. She looked terrible. Her eyes were bloodshot, she was pale and she looked exhausted. She jumped when she saw me.

“Oh shit! You scared me to death, Bella! What are you doin’ here? Is everything ok?”

I looked her over again from head to toe and in an instant I knew.

“How far along are you?”

“What?” she gasped.

“You heard me. You look like hell. How far along are you?”

“What makes you think I’m pregnant?” she asked me in a hushed voice…which only confirmed my suspicions.

“Uuhh, well, I went to school once. I got a degree and everything. Plus, I may not be a mother, but I am a woman. You didn’t drink a drop at Thanksgiving. Every time I have called you this week you have already been asleep and I just heard you throw up everything but your toenails.”

“I see your point,” she conceded and sighed.

“So…”

“About seven weeks. I go to the doctor next week for my first appointment. Hey, since Edward will be gone why don’t you come with me? Jasper is helping the police and fire departments do some kind of safety thing at school so he can’t come. Why don’t we call Rose and make an afternoon of it? I mean, she doesn’t know yet, but the cat is about to be out of the bag anyway. She’s been my best friend since college. I’m surprised she hasn’t called me on it yet to be honest, and you know you are already like a sister to me. I mean, you realize this means you have to stay now, right? You have to be here when the baby is born.” She let out a big breath and finally looked up at me.

“Are you finished?” I asked. The fact that she had asked me to stay in her own little Alice way had not escaped my notice and it warmed me all over.

“Yeah. Sorry. That felt really good. We’ve been quiet about it because I’m scared to death that it’ll be twins again.”

“Don’t worry about that. The chances of that happening are next to nothing. So…how did this happen? Were you guys trying to have another baby?”

She really started to laugh then. Like, leaning against the wall to hold herself up, laughing.

“No, we most certainly were not tryin’. Let’s put it like this. When y’all left the Halloween party, Jasper and I had a little party of our own. Like idiots, we acted like we had never had a night to ourselves and got completely hammered. That cheap liquor will do the trick. All I know is that the next mornin’ I woke up nekkid…not naked like you wake up all demure like with a sheet draped across you; but nekkid like I was sprawled out on my stomach, passed out on top of the comforter with no idea how I got there. All I knew in my half-drunk-half-hungover state of mind was that I had been thoroughly worn slam out…in a good way if you know what I’m sayin’. Jasper further proved my point by walkin’ in the bedroom door to hand me a glass of water and some Tylenol while wearing nothing but his boots and a well placed sash from his Confederate uniform. Two and a half weeks later I was late, and about two weeks ago is when I started havin’ the all-day sickness, just like I did with the twins.”

“Well, congratulations! I mean, this is fine, right? You’re ok with having another baby?”

“What? Oh yeah, that’s fine. The more the merrier,” she waved at me dismissively. “I’m just worried about finding a vehicle with a third row that ain’t a minivan. I just can’t do it, Bella. I’m not a minivan mom.”

“You have time for that just yet,” I laughed while giving her a hug. “Now, why don’t we get down to the real reason why I stopped by this afternoon?”

“Oh my word! I’m so sorry. What’s goin’ on?”

I sighed. I never thought I’d say this. “Sas’…Edward is taking me out of town overnight for a date…and I need your help.”

Her eyes got really big. Then they got really watery. Then she hugged me with all of her crazy, pregnant hormonal strength.

A slow cheshire grin stretched across her face. “Tell me what you had in mind.” Edward won’t know what hit him!

-x-X-x-

EPOV

I had spent weeks planning this date for Bella. When Emmett and Rose came back from their overnight date talking about how nice it was to simply just get out of town for a change, I decided right then and there that it was something I wanted to do with my baby girl. Granted, we weren’t going very far and usually the trip to Huntsville wouldn’t even require a hotel, but I wanted to pull out all the stops; especially since I was about to leave her, for the first time since meeting, her for five long days.

“You know you’re freakin’ me out a little bit, right?”

“Why?” she giggled.

“Because you haven’t been drivin’ me crazy with questions about this trip. I mean you usually ask fifty questions when all we are doin’ is goin’ to Mama’s. You wanna tell me what’s goin’ on?”

She squeezed my hand where she had been holding it in her lap and turned to give me a very coy smile. I know that smile. It usually means she’s up to somethin’. “Why don’t you just concentrate on getting us there safely. Just know that you may not be the only person who knows how to treat the other to a surprise.” She picked my hand up and brushed her lips back and forth across my knuckles before rubbing her cheek with the back of it.

It seemed like so much had happened in the short time since she came to Cotton Creek. I wasn’t looking for love. Hell, I wasn’t even looking for a date. I could only assume that everything I’d had to endure in growing up with Emmett, Jasper and Sassy, not to even mention the hours I spent with teenagers, had won me some bonus points with God. I was glad to cash in every single one of them if it meant my prize was Bella.

Until last week, we had never had a fight. And I know that wasn’t really a fight but more of a misunderstanding. Can you say understatement? I seriously had no freakin’ clue what I had done to piss her off. I was just teasing her like I always did and then she got all ill-tail on me. I knew this…it wasn’t something that was gonna happen again anytime soon. Those few hours of not talking to her about damn near killed me.

I nearly had Dad run some tests on me because my chest was hurting so bad. She had quickly become my whole world and I wasn’t about to let anything get in the way of her being mine forever; not me doing or saying something completely bone-headed and most certainly not her job. That was a discussion that I knew we needed to have in the near future, but it was going to have to wait at least until after my trip to Disney.

I pulled the truck into the valet area in front of the hotel. We were staying the night at The Westin and it really was the nicest hotel in the city. It was situated at one end of a new shopping and business development called Bridge Street Town Center and it overlooked all of the high end shops and restaurants.

“This is great, Edward! It’s so pretty!”

“It’s cool, right?

“Have you been here before?”

“Sure. This is where I bring all my other girlfriends.” She cocked her eyebrow at me but also grinned so that I knew I wasn’t in real trouble this time.

“Not even close to funny. You better watch that sexy little mouth of yours,” she said pointing at me. “I can guarantee you won’t want to miss your surprise.” The bellman took our bags and we walked into the lobby to check in. She rubbed her hand up and down my back while I signed the receipt, turning me on with just an innocent touch. She really had no idea of the restraint I had to practice around her these days.

Our room was located on the fifth floor and the windows overlooked the manmade lagoon. In my research I found out that they have gondola rides there during the warmer months. I definitely wanted to bring her back to do that. It was kind of cheesy, but also something you wouldn’t be able to do anywhere else in Alabama.

I walked up behind her where she stood looking out the windows as she watched the sun begin to set. There were thin clouds stretched low across the sky which was nothing new for a southern winter night. As the sun began to dip behind the clouds, the sky became a series of feathery wisps painted gold, then orange and pink which faded into the blue grey that was indicative of the imminent night fall. It was my favorite time of day and as it cast its glowing shades on my girl, it made her look like an angel.

I swept her hair to the side and placed kisses all along her neck and behind her ears where I knew it drove her crazy.

“If you keep that up we’ll never get to enjoy our date.” She was not convincing. I turned her around in my arms so that she could face me.

“Mmm, trust me baby girl, I’ll make sure you enjoy every… single… minute,” I said, peppering her mouth with kisses. I knew I was frustrating her by just giving her pecks on the lips when she growled at me and pinched my ass. One day I’d pay for all the teasing I did but I couldn’t help myself. It let me know that she wanted me just as much as I wanted her.

“You are right, though. I have a plan for tonight and that part comes later. Right now we need to start getting ready. We are going to a nice dinner first. Then we are going to take a drive through The Galaxy of Lights at the Botanical Gardens before we go to see A Christmas Carol at the Fantasy Playhouse Children’s Theater. How does that sound?”

Her eyes grew wide and then a little watery. “All of that?” she whispered. I didn’t understand what she meant or why she seemed a little emotional about it.

“Well yeah baby girl.” I cupped her face in my hands and waited for her to explain. She must have understood the look of confusion on my face.

“It’s just that no one has done anything so nice for me before, that’s all. Our usual dates are around town or cuddling up at home, and I love those. I know you told me to bring a dress, but I just thought we’d have a nice dinner out and that would be it.”

“Is it too much? Am I overwhelming you again?”

“No! Not at all. I just didn’t expect it. I think that’s why I’m not so good with surprises. I never know how I should or how I will react. I’m sorry. I’m excited, really! I can’t wait!”

“Good girl. I just wanted to do something different and if I’m honest, I really wanted to see you in a little black dress that I could peel off of you later,” I said, giving her my best smirk.

She raised up on her tiptoes and kissed along my jaw line until she got to my ear. “That is a treat you’ll have to earn. How good can you be tonight?”

I reached behind her and squeezed her ass while bringing her closer to me. Her fingers were twirling the hair at the nape of my neck and we were back to the beginning of our conversation just like that.

“I think you know I can be very good. If you have forgotten, it surely won’t bother me to remind you.”

“I think I’m going to need a shower before I get ready,” she whimpered.

“There’s room for two in there.”

“You being in there would completely defeat the purpose of the cold water I plan to use.” She winked over her shoulder at me as she grabbed her toiletry bag and closed the bathroom door behind her.

Once a Jezebel, always a Jezebel.

-x-X-x-

An hour later I had my damn breath knocked out of me. While I had been in the shower Bella had finished getting dressed for our night out and she was absolutely breath taking. Her hair was pinned up away from her beautiful face and her flawless skin looked like it glowed from the inside out. The dress she was wearing was black and drapey and gathered at the waist. It was also sleeveless and ended just above her knees which meant I was going to be able to run my fingers along some of my most favorite parts of her all night long. Her long legs that were made lean by running were accentuated even more by the black heels on her feet that wrapped around her ankle and had a flirty bow on the back. Since I could never quite figure out if she was sent to me from Heaven as a gift or from Hell to torment me, I decided she was just might be both rolled into one…my devil goddess. Now and forever the sweetest sin.

“Would you help me with my necklace, sugar?”

I had to shake my head to clear the lusty fog that had settled. I knew she had seen me nearly needing to gasp to catch my breath, and yet here she was, asking for help with her necklace. Ooohh, game on baby girl.

“Sure thing.” What she didn’t think about was the fact that while she was all dressed and teasing and sexy, I was still only wearing a towel around my waist. I took the necklace from her while she turned around. It only worked to my advantage that she had decided to wear her hair up. Little lovin’, I hate to have to do this, but you started it and I’m fairly certain I can finish it. As I closed the clasp of her necklace I lightly stroked the length of her neck, raising the tiny hairs there. I kept my eyes open as I leaned down and first playfully nipped at and then placed an open mouthed kiss on the delicate vertebrae just below the necklace clasp. I wanted to see that shiver and the goose bumps that I knew would follow and she didn’t disappoint.

“Thank you,” she said, though her voice was now low and slightly raspy.

“You’re welcome baby girl.” I trailed my fingers down the length of her arm as I walked around her towards the closet. Before reaching the door I whipped my towel off and threw it back at her and winked.

“Ass!”

I looked down and clenched my muscles. “Why yes it is. And I’ve been told it’s a very nice ass!”

She couldn’t help but laugh at my cocky self. “You better cover it up before it gets spanked,” she said walking towards me with her eyebrow raised.

“Is that so? I do love it when you’re being naughty.”

“Just wait.”

Holy…

-x-X-x-

Dinner at Grille 29 was delicious; both the company and the food. We started with their Fondue of gorgonzola cheese and fresh breadsticks since eating fondue was now a special memory for us. We would occasionally feed each other, nipping at each other’s fingertips as we did. We also shared our entrees. Bella had chosen the scallops that were stuffed with crab and placed on top of lobster mashed potatoes while I ordered the New York Strip with white corn cheese grits and fresh green beans. She was surprised to find that she liked grits, but I never doubted that she would. She was proving to like all things southern and I couldn’t have been happier about that fact. She didn’t realize it, but even her speech and some of her sayings were beginning to change.

I loved watching her face as we drove through the mile long trail of lighted displays in the Galaxy of Lights. It was a magical mile for me because while she watched the changing lights, I watched her and memorized every line and contour of her gorgeous face as she took all of it in. She laughed at the figures that were animated, smiled at the ones that reminded her of childhood nursery rhymes, and squeezed my hand as we drove through the icicle forest. Nothing had ever been more beautiful.

The play was classic and very well performed. Bella watched with rapt attention, occasionally leaning her head on my shoulder. It was hard not to become totally distracted by Bella as we sat in the dark. She had her hand curled around my bicep while my hand rested on her knee where my fingers drew lazy circles around her knee cap. Her vanilla scent was warm and sweet and I couldn’t deny myself the stolen kisses to her forehead or temple just so I could breathe her in and hear her sigh. That sound of contentment from my girl made my heart swell and I couldn’t wait to get her back to the hotel room to show her how much I loved her; how much I adored and cherished her and would do anything to make her that happy and content forever.

After driving back to the hotel in companionable silence, we made it back up to our room, slowly swinging our clasped hands between us.

“Thank you, Edward. This whole night has been amazing! I loved it!”

I leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her perfect lips. “You are most welcome baby girl.” I pressed the palm of my hand into her lower back and cupped the back of her neck. I missed her hair being down, but holding her this way while I kissed the fire out of her was a mighty close second. I trailed licks and kisses along the side of her neck to her ear and whispered, “Why don’t we get out of these clothes? I want to worship every inch of your skin that has been teasing me in the best and worst ways all night.”

“Not tonight, sugar.”

Um, what? Hell to the naw!

I’m sure my face showed defeat because she began to giggle. “I didn’t mean that. What I meant was that it’s time for your surprise. This part of the night is about you. You do so much for me all of the time that I wanted to…thank you, I guess you could say.” She grinned at me in her devil goddess way and because of that mere suggestion, Captain Cullen, as she called him, was ready to go.

“What did you have in mind?”

“You get more comfortable and I’ll be out in a little bit.”

“No hints?”

“How good are you at following the rules?”

“Shit…”

After I undressed and hung my suit back up in the closet I poured myself a shot of Jack Daniels. I was just about to turn on the iPod and find us some music when I heard the door of the bathroom open. This time I was not only without breath, but without words as well. Bella Swan was a vision in sheer black as she walked towards me. She was eying the shot glass in my hand.

“Did you make me one of those?”

“Uh…I…fuck Bella!” I gasped.

“Such a dirty word for such pretty lips.” She leaned in and bit my lower lip. I was still stunned by what she was wearing, and better yet, what she wasn’t. She had on a baby doll style top that was sheer lace and had a wide ‘v’ neck line that plunged to where it was held together by the seemingly innocent bow tied beneath her gorgeous, full breasts. From there the material opened to reveal her toned abdomen and flowed over the curve of her hips. Her panties were a tiny g-string and made from the same sheer lace as the top and I knew for certain that they wouldn’t survive the night.

She sauntered over and turned on the iPod, giving me the full view of her backside. Got to love the Lord for makin’ that.

With her back still turned to me she asked me to sit on the edge of the bed and wait for her. The first song that started playing was a something I hadn’t heard in years. It was Red Light Special by TLC. She walked over to me and stood between my legs. My immediately dragged my hands up the backs of her thighs and to her ass where I caressed it lightly.

“Edward, remember when I found your ‘Nightingale’ playlist?” I couldn’t believe she was teasing me now. I sighed and leaned my forehead against her stomach while she ran her hands through my hair.

“Yes,” I groaned.

“This is my playlist for you. I’ve had it since before I found yours and like you, I disguised it under a different name so that you wouldn’t find it. Mine was just more original I think,” she giggled. Then I thought about what she had just said and what was playing through the speakers and I looked up and raised my eyebrows at her. “It’s called ‘Songs in the Key of E’.” She was brilliant. I never would have guessed what was on this list by that title. But damn, it was hot!

“I’ve been told it was better to give than to receive, so tonight, I’m going to give and you’re going to take everything I have to give you. Do you understand?”

I could only nod.

“Good. Now, I’ll need your hands.” I gave them to her without question. She picked up a black silk tie that had at some point fallen to the floor. I had been so turned on by what she was wearing and what she was saying that I never even noticed that she must have walked into the room with it.

“The headboard here isn’t ideal for this. I can only tie your hands together and not you to the bed, so you’ll have to follow the rules and not touch me until I say you can. Can you do that?” Mother of all things holy…she was gonna tie me up!

“Yes mistress.”

“No. No mistress. You are all mine, not someone you are sneaking around with. However, since you are a good southern gentleman who likes to obey, you can say ‘yes ma’am’ if you choose to.”

“Yes ma’am,” I rasped. I was so overwhelmed by both the love and lust I felt for her that I had no idea how I was going to obey her for more than five minutes.

The song changed to Nice and Slow by Usher. She ordered me to stand up. She walked around me, trailing her nails across my chest and around to my back much like she did that night we danced at Sugar’s. She began kissing every muscle of my back, aided in height by the heels she was still wearing from before. She licked and kissed down my entire spine. I was breathing heavier in anticipation of her next move.

See I've been waiting for this for so long

We'll be makin' love until the sun comes up

Baby

I just wanna take it nice and slow

She faced me again and pulled my bound hands over her head so that I was holding her. I twirled the ends of her hair while she kissed my neck, down to my collar bones and every inch of my chest. She lowered herself to the floor in front of me, allowing me to rest my hands behind her head. I knew where this was going and my eyes were already rolling back in my head. The song changed again to Nobody by Keith Sweat.

I want to tease you, I want to please you

I want to show you, baby, that I need you

I want your body 'till the very last drop

I want you to holler, when you want me to stop

After she torturously removed my boxer briefs, she rubbed one hand back up my thigh and encircled my hardened shaft with the other, squeezing from base to tip and back down again. This was not new for us, but not having free reign to touch her was about to kill me. I was quickly reaching my limit. I hissed when she licked and sucked every hard inch of me and groaned when I felt her move to stand up.

“Get in the middle of the bed and lie down,” she commanded me while she removed my arms from around her.

“Yes ma’am,” I said looking into her smoldering brown eyes with my hooded green ones. She pushed on my chest so that I fell onto the bed and then used my feet to push myself up further. As soon as I was where she wanted me, Bella straddled me and pushed my hands over my head and held them there with one of hers.

“You’ve been very good. You’ll be rewarded soon.” Her voice was low and husky sounding and I knew that she was close to her teasing limit as well.

“You are so beautiful baby girl. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier, but I just couldn’t find the words.”

She leaned down and covered my lips with hers, immediately using her tongue to open my mouth in search of mine. She tasted like mint and me and I needed to be able to taste her everywhere. She began to tease all of her soft and wet spots, the ones I was dying to taste and touch, using my body for her pleasure. She mewled and moaned and damn it, I couldn’t take another minute of it.

“I need to touch you. You have got to take this tie off of me. Now!” I growled. It was time for me to be the aggressor. I was a patient man to be sure, but I was done. As soon as the tie was released I sat up and wrapped my arms around her, crushing our chests together. I could feel her taught nipples against my chest and I never bothered to ask permission to undress her. I pulled on the bow that had been taunting me and watched her top slip down her shoulders, off of her arms and land behind her. I told her to lift up on her knees and when she did, I tore her panties off of her.

“I think the time for teasin’ is over baby girl. I’m gonna love you so good you’ll forget your own name while you’re screamin’ mine.” She whimpered at my words and in one movement I was engulfed by her warm wetness. I would never get over that first feeling of being inside of her. It was completion. She was home.

I kissed, licked and nipped everything I could while being this close to her as she rode me. She was pushing, pulling, swiveling, scratching, moaning and completely mine. I used my thumb to bring her closer still to her ecstasy and when I sucked her nipple into my mouth and bit her, she came harder around me than she ever had, forcing me to follow behind her.

She did scream my name that night…twice. I held her as tightly as I could while she slept. My mind was on my trip and how the irony wasn’t lost on me that I was about to visit ‘the happiest place on earth’, but that I probably wouldn’t be happy at all because she wouldn’t be there with me.

She must have been dreaming about the same thing because I heard her faintly whisper, “Don’t go,” as she gripped my arms tightly around her.

It wasn’t the trip I was thinking about when I whispered back to her, “You either.”

No comments: